Friday, June 5, 2009

TGIF!

I am just so damn glad it's Friday - there's an art walk going on downtown tonight, but I don't think my tired ol' feet are up to tramping all over the place - maybe next time :)

Hope to make time to work on my Snow White challenge piece this weekend - I've been invited to a stamping party, not sure about going, since I don't do much of that and I'll be damned if I am going to acquire yet another craft to spend my money on - LOL!!!

Going to make up a new set of curtains for my living room and maybe buy some fabric to make some panels for the doorways between the living room and bedroom - one long hallway and too many doors in a row - not good feng shui, or so I'm told - gotta break it up a little I guess, and since I sew, I see no problem with getting some fabric I like and just getting it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment